Saturday, October 13, 2007

post-act

I almost never wear that plaid shirt. The neck line is too close to my actual neck for comfort, and I always feel like a cowboy when i wear the shirt. The ring is huge. And while it looks cool, it's a pain in the ass to wear, as it is always flipping down or threatening to slip off. So while it was a cheap purchase it was not necessarily a good one.

Recently I have procured a J.Crew wool school-boy coat. it almost sorta looks Balenciaga Fall 2007. Almost, but still smart looking. haha.

I also bought a blue rachel bilson/kirsten dunst hat. if you hold the had upside down, it looks like a bowl. and it acts like an opaque hair net. my mom thinks it makes me look homeless. Or like I shop at Salvation Army. Which I do, but this hat is Simply Vera by Vera Wang. I also bought a violet silk tunic with a hood from Kohl's from the Vera line, but I'm less and less excited about it. And it still cost as much as a See by Chloe top on sale. That plaid shirt, I may never wear it, but it serves as a good marker.

No comments: